Travel to the heart of French gastronomy Discover the stars of gastronomy on board
Air France collaborates with numerous chefs for the ultimate dining experience! In the La Première and Business cabins, be enchanted by creations designed just for you by some of France’s greatest chefs. In the Business cabin on short- or medium-haul flights, enjoy recipes by François Adamski. In the La Première and Business cabins on long-haul flights:
- When departing from Paris, treat yourself to an unforgettable culinary experience thanks to our ambassadors of French gastronomy, the chefs Emmanuel Renaut and Anne-Sophie Pic, as well as pastry chefs Angelo Musa and Philippe Urraca.
- As of February 1, when departing from the United States, the inventive and poetic cuisine of chef Dominique Crenn will gradually be introduced on board flights.
- When departing from Singapore, discover the world’s flavors with culinary creations by renowned chef Julien Royer.
In the Business cabin:
- When departing from Canada, enjoy dishes created by chef Olivier Perret.
- When departing from Reunion Island, try dishes created by chef Jofrane Dailly.
- When departing from the Caribbean, Guyana, and the Caribbean regional network, discover dishes created by chef Jean-Charles Brédas.
A feast for both your eyes and your taste buds!
The menu signed by Anne-Sophie Pic in the Business cabin Enjoy one of the most beautiful wine and champagne lists.
Our ambition? To offer you the best of French vineyards, and guide you in discovering the rich diversity of this heritage. On board and in our lounges, Air France unveils the best of French terroirs. Our wine and champagne list is prepared with the expertise of Paolo Basso, named best sommelier in the world in 2013.
Toward a more responsible dining offer
We offer a selection of fresh, local, and seasonal products, as well as a vegetarian option. We are also continuing to deploy plastic-free containers in our cabins, such as cardboard cups, and cellulose and sugarcane trays.
On flights departing from Paris: Air France is committed to offering 100% French meat, dairy, and egg products, as well as fish from sustainable farming in all its cabins. We also offer a selection of fresh, local, and seasonal products and a vegetarian option. In addition, the menus offered on board for children and infants are made exclusively from organically grown products. All our dishes are systematically labeled with Nutri-Score A or B in the Economy and Premium Economy cabins.
Air France lounges
Before your flight or during a layover, enjoy an exceptional culinary experience in our lounges at Paris Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports, with dishes created by renowned chefs such as Alain Ducasse and his teams, Amandine Chaignot, François Adamski, Guy Martin, and Philippe Urraca.
For flights departing from Europe and Overseas France, information concerning allergens in meals is provided on board by our staff. Please note: if your flight is operated by one of our partner airlines, some of the services offered by Air France on board or at the airport may not be available.